DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet.
PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable.
Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network.
- Untraceable payments
- Unlinkable transactions
- Double-spending proof
- Blockchain analysis resistance
- Egalitarian proof of work
- Adaptive limits
- Difficulty retargets each block
- Block reward decreases each block according to the formula:
BaseReward = (MSupply - A)/218, where MSupply = (264 - 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coins
- POW mechanism is a voting system for users
|Current Supply||7,750,682 DASH|
|Total Supply||22,000,000 DASH|
|24h Volume (coin)||30,919 DASH|
|24h Volume (currency)||$27,021,102|
|Last updated||2017-12-16 01:35:02|
Why use coins rating system?Working with cryptocurrencies is mostly unpredictable, risky and uncertain. While this new market is emerging, tens of new coins just like DigitalCash are showing up to compete for a share every single day, thus making it harder for cryptocurrency investors, traders and buyers to spot opportunities or even protect their capital. We provide different crypto market tools to help anyone in this uncertain environment, but we find the rating system very important for all crypto users as the human race learning process was developed through out the years using other people experiences' as well as other sources.
Why voting?Help others benefit from your knowledge and experience in DigitalCash, others will help you in other coins.
Who needs this system?In addition to DigitalCash investors, traders and buyers as we said before, anyone who deals with crypto coins can use it, for instance technical analysts, economists, coin miners, coins users, cryptocurrency coders, security assurance people, writers, bloggers, vloggers, websites, community members, etc...
Can i share this data?Absolutely! Feel free to use all DigitalCash data online or offline as you see fit. We kindly ask and trust you will credit us as a source.
How to use the system?Well it's simple, rate the aspects related to DigitalCash that you have experience in, you might rate all aspects, it depends on the person knowledge in a particular cryptocurrency (in this case DigitalCash). You also might only need the data and don't have the required information to rate, its totally up to you.
Can i change my votes?Sure, you can change your votes within 14 days of your vote date, that won't count as a new vote.
Can i revote?Ya sure, as we all know the human learning process and experience would change the way he/she looks at things, also the crypto currency market is a fast paced market and cryptocurrencies are appearing, growing and changing rapidly, to monitor coins changes properly we allow you to vote again (same coin and subcategory) after 14 days of your first vote date, and it would count for a new vote, so you can come back every two weeks or month and let's know how you experienced DigitalCash lately.
What coins rating categories mean?We have classified important aspects into five main categories to make things easier for you:
Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis: Using different methods in analyzing the moving of prices in charts to determine trends and speculate future movements.
- Cryptocurrency Accessibility :The ease of reach to cryptocurrencies indicated by its popularity, online and offline community, ability to mine or purchase.
- Cryptocurrency Coding & Security: The quality of a cryptocurrency code which can be determined through its developers activity, code updates and structure, the code documentation and security aspects.
- Storing Cryptocurrency: Simply, how easy its to store this coin? are there enough physical wallets (like printing and hardware) and digital wallets (like apps and websites) to store your owned coins?
- Cryptocurrency Investment: Potential of profitability in long-term and short-term timeframe investments in cryptocurrencies, the quality and diversification it adds to an investing portfolio, and its predictability which means the volatility of a coin.
We appreciate receiving your feedback, if you have any ideas for new categories, subitems or any other ideas please contact us anytime.
Basic Attention Token